Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two brothers = Two bastards

My boyfriend's brother is here with us all week. He's not as scary looking as he was before. Everytime he was near, I felt as if I needed to hold my purse closer to me. Not that I think he would steal it, but just in case. *rolls eyes*

So far no pranks. I'm very surprised. Usually by now, one them would be in the emergency room. I think they are planning something to do to me. I see them talking and when I enter the room they stop and split up, very mature! I'm on to you guys. I can be just as evil. Let me just say, if I wake up naked in the middle of nowhere, it's on!

4 comments:

ysfb said...

The night is still young. We have plenty of time to cut one of our hands off.

Beyond Me said...

i'll make sure i bring the band aids.

Kate Michele said...

Haha...... Oh boys......

ysfb said...

Thanks for trying to leaves us BM!