Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Loverboy

You know, writing this post is probably going to upset somebody...

But, I just have to write it.

Their is this guy in school that has had the biggest crush on me. His name is Michael. My boyfriend already knows all about him and he knows all about my boyfriend so he tends to keep his chatter with me friendly and non flirtatious.

Now girls, let me describe what he's working with. He has blue eyes. Brownish blond hair. He has a nice ass, that I barely noticed. And he's smart. Not the nerdy smart but the hot smart.

But I love my boyfriend, I forget his name. No I really do love him. Our arguments tend to improve the relationship -- in every aspect (*wink wink*)

You have to give it to Michael for attempting to talk to me. Most guys just tend to not want to talk to me because they think I'm a stuck up bitch. Which he's right. I'm only a bitch when I need to be, and I make sure they never forget it.

The fact that he's talking to me and still know that I'm already taken is bizarre. I know what he wants. I've been with the bastard, I know what he whats. Michael is not my type though. He's too perfect. I can't find a single problem with him which worries me. Nobody is that perfect. Plus he's needy, it drives me crazy. But that butt, so bubbly. Makes you want to take it home and serve the thing for Thanksgiving dinner.

But my heart belongs to the bastard. He may get on my nerves sometime and he knows that I get on his nerves all the time, but he's my loverboy, warts and all. Just remember bastard, next time we are at the gas station, I'm stuffing the hose up your asshole because I know how you like it rough. And on that note, I'm going to sign off.

Love you my special bastard!

Beyond Me

1 comment:

Kate Michele said...

Hahaha.... Ass hole stuffing...the things that lasting relationships are built on..... Hahah