Thursday, March 01, 2007

Call Me Twisted

When I was little, I saw the movie Dirty Dancing on TV. I wanted to be Jennifer Grey so bad. I had the biggest crush on Patrick Swayze after that. I wanted some bad boy to grab me and dance with me in public to show their love for me. I went to dance class and everything. I had this boy that danced with me each time I was there. It was love at first sight. He was so beautiful. But he turned out to be gay so that fantasy ended pretty quickly.

Now if only my boyfriend will dance with me in public. Lap dances are probably the closes he'll get to dancing. Maybe I can get him to dance this weekend in private then slowly move him into a crowd.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Girls who love to dance almost always end up with the ones who don't.

I'm a dance teacher so this REALLY bugs me. (I also had a crush on a boy in class & it turned out the same way.)

ysfb said...

I used to dance. I used to dance a lot. But one day I was in the shower and I danced and danced and danced and fell. I swore to myself that I would never dance again. I still begin to shake when I turn the shower on.

ysfb said...

You're paying for the gas next time!

Kate Michele said...

YSB what a touching story.

Beyond Me said...

if i pump your going to pay, in more ways than one.

ysfb said...

Will blow up dolls be included?

Beyond Me said...

no, the ken doll is not allowed