Sunday, February 25, 2007

Men, Sheesh!

I'm thinking of becoming a lesbian. My parents would kill me. Why are guys so stubborn. They don't ask for directions and they never need any help. What are men good for? They kill the bugs that drive us crazy. They can lift heavy things. They do the things you can't do. They have that extra "accessory" in the bedroom . . . They have a body you'll just love to touch. They have great muscular asses that look so hot in jeans (typing as I bite my nail). Well maybe I'll hold off on the lesbians for now. Damn I'm getting horny right now. When will he be back damn it!

6 comments:

SJ said...

We're also good at scratching our arses in public places :)

ysfb said...

Farting on cue is my specialty. First one is free but the next one I'll have to charge.

Kate Michele said...

Yeah sooo many talents you men have....

Beyond Me said...

Men look so sexy scratching their privates in public. They just don't care who's around.

Beyond Me said...

you are by far the sexiest ass scratcher out there.

Stephanie said...

Mine never kills the bugs for me.

Sigh ...