Monday, February 12, 2007

Je T'aime

My birthday and Valentines day is coming up this week so instead of killing him financially, he decided to celebrate them as one big gift giving holiday and just take me out to dinner on my birthday. It's going to be sooooo romantic, I hope.

What a weekend. I have to tell the story since my boyfriend wasn't quite sober enough to remember most of it. They met an old friend of his group of friends at a club. From what I hear how the story goes, the old friend "had relations" with another friends girlfriend repeatedly back then. The girlfriend had a fight with the boyfriend and told him that she slept with the old friend. Boyfriend confronts old friend to see if it's true. Old friend confesses and fighting ensues. Old friend kicked out of group of friends. Years later (this weekend), old friend meets group of friends at the club. Everything is forgotten. Old friend and friend act like nothing happened. Subject of cheating girlfriend comes up again after one too many drinks. Talking and then fighting ensues once again. All because they were drinking.

I don't see the point of you guys fighting over women. We are a dime a dozen, friends are a lifetime. Take a chill pill be friends again ok? ok. She was obviously a slut for sleeping with a buddy's best friend, what a whore. Now if I was dating this old friend and found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with another girl, you best believe I'll make her life a living hell until she moves away.

5 comments:

ysfb said...

I bet you were the angry cheerleader in high school.

Kate Michele said...

Yeah what about the guy who sleept with his 'friends' girl... who does that to someone who's is supposed to be a buddy?

Beyond Me said...

tell me about it. i bet they aren't even going out anymore. a few nights of pointless sex ended a lifetime friendship. you can see which head he was thinking with.

ysfb said...

Usually that head picks the battles. The whole problem I have with the situation was that the girl wasn't even bangable in my opinion. I found her a little too slutty for my taste. You could attach a penis to her forehead and she'd be happy. For my friend, well, who knows what will happen in the future. I think we'll let bygones be bygones. Justice would be to have the friend bang the other friends girl. That would be fair, but wrong on so many levels. I can see us all on Maury Povich after this.

kimmyk said...

chalk it up to being young and horny and naive.

people do crazy things just for a chance to get 'some'.

Boys seriously need to learn how to control their emotions...among other things.