Sunday, April 01, 2007

OH MY GAWD!

I hate my boyfriend! He knows my fear of snakes and he insisted pranking me this morning after I told him I not the one. He got a fake snake and stuffed an operating dildo inside it and threw it under my sheet! I woke up with some familiar noise under the sheet, and something touching my leg. I pulled the sheet down and saw the snake moving! I nearly broke my neck trying to get out of the bed running out the door! Finding my boyfriend and his brother laughing in the corner! I'm sooo pissed!

Now I have something planned for him tonight. I'm thinking something "dildo" and "probing" and tied to the bed.

Then we have what happened friday night. We were a little tipsy and not thinking clearly. I was thinking just clear enough to not get naked. My boyfriend and his friends and brother decided to get naked and streak in this neighborhood. Mighty fine asses as they ran. It was funny as they were running having fun laughing and shouting and then running back shouting in terror. A cop was in the neighborhood chasing after them.

My friend started the car and was going to leave them. Tempted to leave them but I couldn't. We told them to hurry up. I knew some of them weren't with them but we had to leave them. I very humorous addition to my diary for that day. Naked guys running towards me as we all tried to escape the cops. Mom and Dad would be so proud. We got the others at sometime and went back home after we had to change cars. What a weekend. We need to have more of these.

4 comments:

ysfb said...

You gotta laugh about it now.

If you guys would've drove off with us naked I would so hunt you down and make you guys walk the street nude.

Beyond Me said...

why else did you think i took your prank so calmly. you were going to get yours this morning.

ysfb said...

Just wait until next year. You guys are so getting the biggest prank of all time! The wheels of torture are already in motion. (cue evil theme music)

Beyond Me said...

we just have to think bigger