Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update

Do you guys remember the homeless friend I was talking about early last year? If not just click on the title for the details.

I was praying that this guy will have a better life. I've been seeing him about once a week now. Sorry I haven't kept everybody updated on him. He owns his own deli now. He's engaged and happy.

I didn't want to bring up his deceased wife but I did still wonder if he still visited her . . . luckily he brought it up. He still visits her. I cried again. This guy is so romantic and so kind. It was upsetting to know that he worked all his life and was happily married once and then once she died his life started crumbling down. I'm so glad that he's still ok and happy.

4 comments:

ysfb said...

Glad to see some people can be happy after a death.

Beyond Me said...

very touching comment.

ysfb said...

I thought it was upbeat.

Beyond Me said...

im guessing your idea of upbeat is different from the other billions of people.