Sunday, October 01, 2006

On The Outside Looking In

It's good to be back home. I had a great time helping. Lot of people never really want to just go out there and help a fellow person in need. Once you do it you feel so much better.

If somebody contributed one day in their life to helping a person in need, it will do wonders not only for them but for the person they are helping.

That's why I called this post "On The Outside Looking In". The homeless are the people on the outside of life looking in on us, the people who don't care and just try to stay as far away from them possible, on the inside.

I became friends with one of the people I was helping. His name was Bobby. He lost his job and his wife and kids. We were able to get him in contact with his family. They are planning on meeting later on in October. He now even has a job. His birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday Bobby. I know you don't have the internet or any form of communication but I know you'll get this message. Best of wishes to you and your family.

1 comment:

ysfb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.