Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Nice Post

My boyfriend is thinking of what to give me on our one year anniversary and I was wondering what my dad gave my mom on their first year. What shocked me is that they remembered it exactly or they just forgot it and told me something fast but either way it was so romantic.

My dad took my mother to the biggest hangout in town. They devoted that entire day to each other. When night finally came, my dad proposed to her. He proposed to be with her forever. And it was just a year of dating. I cried for hours. I was tempted to go home and hug my daddy.

Some guys can be real jerks but some guys are just totally perfect for you. And that is what my mother has, and I think that's what I have.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

If that was not the most sappiest post ever I don't know what is.

ysfb said...

happy anniversary