Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Can't Be A Mean Person

So my boyfriend finally opened his letter from his ex girlfriend. She wants him to come to her wedding so that she can get him arrested. I'm not a mean person but this bitch is getting on my last nerve. I swear, if I see this bitch walking down the street I'd fucking rip every single hair out of head.

I can't believe I said "fuck" on my blog. This is the first time I ever said that word here. EVERY FUCKING STRAND OF HAIR BITCH! Call me a bitch again!

OMG! I promise that I'll make a cleaner post tomorrow.

3 comments:

ysfb said...

That would be a good fight.

ysfb said...

Hey, tomorrow was 4 days ago. Where's the post?

Here's a anniversary tip: Big Screen TVs are pretty darn cheap.

Beyond Me said...

Then ya better get 'em before they sell out.