Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Anniversary Rocked!

Speaking of rocks, my boyfriend gave me a ring for his appreciation for me. I'm so pawning this tomorrow! Just messing with you baby.

His first gift for me was singing me awake Friday morning. I never had anybody sing to me while I slept. He made me breakfast and we had to separate because we had to go to class that morning.

Class. Oh yes, I remember my first class perfectly. I go to class and about 15 minutes in I see a person bring in a big cake and I'm like "Oh, my boyfriend didn't have to do this!" Luckily I waited a few seconds more so nobody would think it's for me. Come to find out that the cake has little guy inside. He sent me a little man stripper on our anniversary to class. I was so mortified. I prayed that he wouldn't notice me or come to me. The little guy can actually dance. When he finished, he left and we went back to class. I felt like I was the only one that noticed a little man stripping inside the classroom.

So when class was finally out my boyfriend had a limo pick us up. I wanted to do him right there on the spot. We went to this French restaurant that I never knew existed. It was so romantic. The lights were dimmed and they were playing this beautiful music. It was fun. After dinner we went to the beach. We walked on the beach barefoot and just talked and laughed. He kissed me and I kissed him back. One thing led to another and we ended up making love on the beach. It felt like a fairy tale.

We got back really late but we wanted to open the gifts we got each other before we went to sleep. He opened my gifts first. My first gift was him was edible underwear. It was a really stupid gift but I know he would love it. My second gift was an entertainment system. A big way to make up for the edible underwear.

Now my gifts. He got me The Little Mermaid. I'm such a kid at heart. I love that movie so much but I never got the chance to own it myself. His second gift for me was a ring. He had our names engraved on the band.

I've never been treated like this before. I didn't think people like this ever existed in real life. My anniversary day was the best day of my life. I can only imagine how amazing my second one will be.

3 comments:

ysfb said...

Pawning? If you pawn it I want half.

Beyond Me said...

Too late, I bought a lifetime supply of goldfish crackers.

Shelli said...

Holy crap...I just realized the significance of this post. I'm like...where have I read this before??? LOL

I'm such a tard.

Congrats! I hope you had a great time!!