Thursday, October 26, 2006

Not Feeling So Fresh?

I can't do it anymore. Well, I only did it for a week. I tried it, but it didn't fit right with me. I believe I was destined to try it so that I could have the chance to not like it. And I proved to myself that it isn't worth it. It was my first time doing it. I can say that I'll never do it again. I got no pleasure from it at all. It was pretty long and thick. I was only able to get into the first few. It lacked flavor. I couldn't get stuck on it. I expected a climax but all I got was a "Hey, Bang Bang, Thank You Ma'am".

Maybe when I'm older I can get a group of people to do it with me. That would be fun. Perhaps 20 or 30 people together. Old and young. And I'll get kids to do it with us too. I say we should start at 6 years old. Once it's fresh in their minds that they'll want it more. I say everybody should do it with me. Yeah. It would be a blast! But for now, no. Tonight was the last time. Lasted for about a couple of hours. I was less than satisfied from the experience. I expected more from it. I'll see how my mood is next week.

Oh, this was in reference to a book club. What was on your mind?

1 comment:

ysfb said...

At the beginning I thougt you were virgin. Then I thought you were in an orgy. Then you weren't satisfied. Then I thought you became a pedophile involving kids and old people in your orgy. But book club was gonna be my second guest.