Friday, July 07, 2006

Sorry, But I Have Standards

My boyfriend and I went out to a resturant the other night to eat. When we got there we saw a dead body being taken out. He, of course, didn't mind it but I thought that was just sick. How can you eat food casually right after a person dies inside the same resturant? It didn't phase my boyfriend. He knew how angry I was getting and we left to go to another restuarant. It was great. I enjoyed the food and I think he got a little sick after eating it. But morally things were ok.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

People die every day. And sometimes they die in front of you, why let that ruin your meal?

Beyond Me said...

You're right. A person dying in front of me should not stop me from eating at all. I'll just slide the body over and continue eating my salad.