Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dear Diary: Destroy Her Emotionally

I found one of my old diaries from a while back and I was just thinking back. I read over a story that I wrote when I was 16 that really shocked me. I felt like I was reading a total strangers diary.

I'll admit that I have a very small temper nowadays, but when I was 16 I had this person that I could not stand. She would purposely try to ruin my day and my friends day every day. So on November 18th me and my friends were planning on getting her back. We wanted to copy the scene from Carrie where all the pig's blood falls on Carrie. Before I go any further, I'm so not like this anymore, as much. I'll just write what I wrote below:
Dear Life, it's November 18th and I'm getting my revenge today on a girl who has
took and ruined everything I hold emotionally. Therefore, I must destroy
her emotionally. My friends and I are skipping school today to get the
supplies and plan it. We are going to redo our own version of Carrie
on her. I can't wait to see the look on her face after this.

Dear Life, it's November 19th and the plan of Operation Bitch Destroy, didn't
work out as planned. Jennifer backed out and the other girls starting
backing out after her. When you want things done, you just have to do them
yourself. Their is no way I could do this all by myself. What was I
going to do with all this paint? (We couldn't do the blood thing because it
looked too sick)

Her mommy and daddy just bought princess a new car
a few months ago for her birthday. The bitch did say in my face that she
did key my car so I feel it's just right to get revenge on her car. I asked to be excused during class so I could do it while nobody is there. So I got the red paint
out of Jennifer's car and started dumping it all over her car. When it was
all finish, her car looked totally fucked up. I was so tempted to bash in
her windows but the alarm would've went off for sure.

We all waited after school just to see the bitches reaction to it. When
she came out and saw everybody staring at her car, she ran and saw it.
Somebody used spray paint and wrote "WHORE" on the side. Nice touch but I
had nothing to do with that. She was so fucking pissed. She screamed
and yelled our names. I stood up to the bitch and asked her what the fuck
was she gonna do? She turned her back and quickly turned around to punch
me. Then my friends jumped in to fight, then everybody in the parking lot
starting fighting for no apparent reason. The teachers came out tried to
break it up. Cops started coming too so we jumped in Jennifer's car and
drove off.

My parents paid for the damages and grounded me for most of the year. I have to say that the girl never bothered me again. I feel so horrible about the whole situation now. I knew I was a bitch in high school but damn! That's just plain cruel and unusual.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

you have a dark deep side that i really like. i never knew i was dating a bad girl.

carrie? oh classic classic. how i wish i would've been in your school if that happened.

Beyond Me said...

If you went to my school I probably wouldn't even give you the time of day. Now that I know you I can't see my life without you. Are you crying as much as I am right now?