Monday, July 03, 2006

OMG! I LOVE THIS!



I remember being in high school or middle school, so long ago, and so loving this song. I'm still in the process of getting more of my stuff from back home and I found my Backstreet Boys CD and it brought back so many memories. I knew all the dance moves. Let me check to see if I still know it..............oh yeah, I'm still cool, like I was ever worried about that.

Now every time my boyfriend clicks on my blog he's going be greeted with BSB! I'm calling all my friends right now so we can have a BSB sleepover like we used to. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! You don't know how happy I am for something so small, AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I so need to stop this.

Back when I was teenage drama queen, me and my fellow BSB entourage all made this diagram of the boyband formula. Every boyband had to have a bad boy, shy quiet type, ugly but cool one, the extremely hot one, and the one everybody hates but you keep him in the group because you feel sorry for him. My favorite backstreet was Kevin. I lusted after him so much. When he got older and got the mustache and beard going on, I went crazy! I wouldn't mind popping out a few kids for him. *wink, wink* But I can't because I have an anti-boyband boyfriend. He might get upset if a backstreet boy gets me pregnant. Talk about awkward.

I'm not even as big of a pop music fan as I used to be. Pop has been dead lately anyways so I moved on to rock. I am officially a rocker chick now, well BSB will just be our little secret. And don't get me started on Nsync! Justin Timberlake!!!!!!! I'll save that for another day.

I can't believe I'm acting like this. Don't worry, I'll be back to my usual self within a few days.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

*singing* "You are my fire...my one desire...believe when I say..I want it that way...."

*snapping fingers and swaying in my chair*

Sing it BEYOND ME!!!

I'm tellin ya...I still love 'em.

My favorites are the sappy love songs-Drowning, Incomplete, and I Need You Tonight.

I useta drool over Brian--I listened to his new contemporary christian cd the other day-i wouldn't buy it...but it was ok.

It's ok to say you still like 'em....I think I recently mentioned it on my blog too.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane....

ysfb said...

out of all the bands why the backstreet boys? WHY!!!!!

Beyond Me said...

You'll love BSB too if you sat down for a day and listened to all their cds over and over and over again.

ysfb said...

nice comeback. transvestite gangbang huh? that would be one fucked up thing to see.

i have to agree with chet on this one. the backstreet boys have to be in their 30s by now. now holding on to a name like that makes them sound like pedophiles.

Beyond Me said...

Well you both can just start a Anti-BSB march to Washington.

Backstreet Boys does sound kind of like a pedophile thing now that I think about it. Now whenver I listen to them I'll think they are talking about boys!