Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just An Update, Nothing Serious

The whole changing my hair color didn't last long. I changed it back a few days later. My boyfriend and I had a "disagreement" about eating behind one another. He wrote his version of the story on his blog but the way I see it is that I didn't not ask him to eat it. He grabbed it himself and ate it. Then he had the nerve to blow his breath at me when I wrote the note on his breakfast that I might've wiped my ass with the food. I guess I took it a little too far.

Our dog, well my dog came back yesterday. My little pupsy was kidnapped. I had to prove to the parents it was my dog with pictures. I was getting my dog back one way or the other, sorry kid. As soon as the dog got back and went after my boyfriend's hat and basically destroyed it. I threw it away to hide it from him since he was looking for it. It's about time I came clean anyway.

My friend's wedding is coming up next month and she upgraded me to a bridesmaid. She actually sent us all letters for us to be flower girls and she recorded all our messages to play at the wedding. The whore. Can't wait to be there!

I guess that's all that's going on in my life. See ya!

3 comments:

ysfb said...

You should've let the kid keep the dog. But don't worry, the little dog and I had fun with one of your shirts today. It was splendid!

ysfb said...

WOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA

Beyond Me said...

The dog is mine all mine. I'll hold it hostage if I have too!