Wednesday, April 26, 2006

But I'm Daddies Little Girl!

I'll admit now that I've been spoiled as a kid. My parents gave me everything I ever wanted. If I crashed the family car into the side of the house totally destroying Daddies big screen TV. I'd probably get 2 new cars and a lot of money for the troubles.

The reason why I made this post is that my Daddy brought it up to me. We were talking and he told me that his golf buddy told him that he spoiled me. I never considered myself a brat. I just never thought what all the other kids thought of me. I thought everybody liked me! BUT I'M PRINCESS! I don't wanna go back home now this summer.

And you know what's sad about everything here? The fact that tomorrow I won't even care about this. This is terrible! What am I going to do?

So who cares I was so popular in high school and was, or rather still is the most popular. I was head cheerleader for crying out loud! I look back at that part of my life which was like a couple of years ago and realize how big of a brat I really was. I did charitable stuff back in high school and even now in college.

I can't believe this! I even had the look of a blonde cheerleader brat. I dyed my hair black today crying and never wanting to have blonde again. I even bought dark depressing clothes to make me feel better.

My boyfriend is out of town for a few days of just getting away from being depressed so I don't know if this is a good idea.

4 comments:

ysfb said...

I've never seen this side of you! You should dress up as a cheerleader more often.

I noticed you were kind of spoiled too when I first met you. but you have changed over the months. actually now that i think about it. everything you asked for from me you've gotten. such as moving in with me and that "thing" you just gotta have, and many other things. but now you are my princess and i'll always spoil you as long as i get plenty of sex!

Beyond Me said...

After that comment you'll be lucky to live.

ysfb said...

Shall I start buying the flowers now or should I just use them for my funeral?

Beyond Me said...

I'll take the flowers, you can just sleep on the couch.