Monday, May 22, 2006

My Psychotic Lover

My boyfriend is going though a real tough time nowadays. He told me some of the details but he doesn't talk about it much. He has his good days when he's like the best guy to hang out with and then he has his days when he's sad and when he's sad he gets really depressed. This is all involving May 29. He said he'll tell me everything on that day. He feels that it would be better for him to just let him deal with it and work it out. He's stubborn but you gotta love him.

5 comments:

ysfb said...

for a minute there i thought you were talking about me, but i guess it must be somebody else.....

Beyond Me said...

i'm talking about fabio, the guy i've been seeing on my way every morning at 8 am.

kimmyk said...

today is the day and there's not explination....whats the dealeo?

i didnt know you had a blog too beyond me....now i gotcha bookmarked.

bout time we heard the other side of the story!

Beyond Me said...

my side of the story is always the right side of it.

Beyond Me said...

and thanks for the add :)