Friday, November 18, 2005

My Fantasy.

I think Tom Cruise is so hot! The way he dances in his underwear is so hot. Now he's getting married to that slut Katie Holmes. I see Tom likes the younger women. I am younger than she is Tom, you don't need her soon to be saggy breast.

I also think Ashton Kutcher is so freaking awsome! He is so funny everytime I see him on TV and at the movies. My boyfriend looks at me weird everytime I go crazy when I see Ashton. I just simply throw my top off at the screen and start shouting, but everybody does that right?

Orlando Bloom, OMG! Can anybody look any hotter! I own every single movie of his. His movies are just great amazing movies, great acting and a great plot. His curly hair is so amazing.

I'm not a crazy person trust me, I just like hot guys.

I have to get back to work now.

No comments: