Friday, November 04, 2005

Be A Good Boy And Put This On...You Like That?

The way he walks just turns me on.
The way he talks just turns me on.

The day he told me I Love You
The day he wrote me I Love You

It was raining and we were both soaking wet. The dirty thoughts that went through my head made me blush. We went to his apartment and he was so wet, which made me so......He knew exactly what I wanted and I knew that he wanted it right now. I ripped open my shirt and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his hips as we kissed deeply. He walked over to the bed as I held on tight. I fell on top of the bed and he took off his shirt oh so slowly. He started to unbutton his jeans and got them half way off when he stopped and got on top of me so that I could take them off. I slowly went down his back and softly touched his ass and got his pants off. His ass was a site to behold, beautiful and so perfect. Then the phone rung and I realized I was late for work and I had to leave.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

Funny, I don't remember this ever happening?

Beyond Me said...

Oh yeah, that was Raul that night, he came over when you left. lol