Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life

My boyfriend is going crazy and I'm calm. My parents and his parents are going to meet for the first time tomorrow. I admit that they are two different personalities but I think they will mesh well.

My boyfriend's friend from way back is back. He kind of dropped off the face of the earth for awhile but he's back. I've only met him once but he did have a great friendly first impression. He seems to be too good to be true.

I've been jogging with my boyfriend since Monday. He exceeded my expectations. I didn't even expect him to go out the first day. I think he's getting used to exercise again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not crazy! You're acting as if I just got the will to move my legs. Don't think this jogging is going to continue though.

Anonymous said...

You look sexy in your profile pic

Beyond Me said...

duh, it's me, what did you expect? and you took the picture so you outta no

Anonymous said...

You pratically forced me to take the picture against my will. I felt raped.

kimmyk said...

BM I haven't been around here in a while. I'm sorry.

You look all sassy in your picture.

Now I gotcha bookmarked again-it's good to hear two different sides to the same story.