Monday, June 19, 2006

I Love You Daddy!

Sorry for the day late post of Father's Day.

My dad spoiled me all through out life. He definetly treated me like the favorite. But this isn't my day, it's his.....yesterday.

My boyfriend went home to see his father and I drove home to see my father. His dad called my dad to talk about us and how much he thinks I'm a great influence on his son. Of course my dad didn't tell me this until last night. Oh I can't wait to rub it in his face when he wakes up.

All I would like to say is thank you Dad for being the Dad I always wanted to have. You taught me all the right things to help me in my life today and I really appreciate it with all my heart. I love you.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

Yeah, rub it in my face. I'll admit that you have definetly changed me. But don't let it go to your head.

Beyond Me said...

too late.