Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All Mine!

I've saw this outfit I just had to get today and it was the last one there. This slut was looking at the same thing and she wanted it too. I clearly was there first and at first we just laughed at the situation on how we both wanted that top. So I went to grab it and she went to grab it too. I said excuse me miss, but I saw this first. She proceeded to pull it out my hand. I then said excuse me bitch, but I saw this first! Then she tried to slap me! What did I do to deserve a slap?! By this time, the elderly cashier came by to try and stop it. I wasn't leaving without getting this top that I clearly saw first. I told the slut that either I take this top or I will kick the living shit out of you. But she didn't back off! The cashier told us that they had another top in the back.

I felt like an idiot. I gave the slut the top that is already warn out by us pulling on it and I went to get the extra top. So now the slut wanted that top now! I was like, fuck it! Take the damn shirt! She took it and I walked out the door. I learned a lesson today. No top is worth fighting for unless you know you could win the fight. She was about 500 pounds heavier than I was, and she could clearly not even fit her thick fingers inside the shirt and I didn't feel like explaining to my boyfriend why I got a black eye today. I think it was for her daughter. I felt kind of bad now. For a kid to have an ass of a mother like that.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

two girls fighting, yep that would make me very upset.......

Beyond Me said...

upset that you weren't there of course.