Thursday, June 08, 2006

Baby Got Back

I never considered myself as a girl who goes crazy over her weight but today I noticed my ass is getting HUGE! I refuse to ask my boyfriend what he thinks because no matter what he says I'll think it's negative. That's why I'll await his comment here so he has time to think about what he says before he says it.

And to make things worst, I felt as if the world was turning against me. I bent over to pick something up and my pants ripped. I was mortified! Out of all days for this to happen, why today! But it gave me a reason to buy more jeans. I turned on the radio and the first song to come on after my favorite song is Sir Mix A Lot's, Baby Got Back song. Whoever is ruining my day is doing a great job of it so far. These kids were laughing behind me so I turned around to see what they were laughing at. Apparently somebody had fallen down by the bathroom. I was relieved it wasn't me they weren't laughing at. And of course the guy that fell shouldn't be laughed at either but my day already sucks why not his! I felt as if everybody was staring at me. Normally I would love the attention but not that kind of attention. Maybe I'm just looking too much into this. I've stayed the same size for years and I had those jeans for years, it was just a matter of time for them to rip.

My boyfriend's friend is supposed to come by this weekend to hang out for awhile. I heard all the stories about him so I wonder if he lives up to his legend. Just in case, I made sure to be away from the trouble makers as much as possible. One sick bastard is enough, now make it two? I might as well just prepare for a hellish few days.

1 comment:

Beyond Me said...

It's definetly the dryer. It has a habit of shrinking my favorite clothes.

For sick bastard.........oh you'll get it when you come back.