Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Life Turns Another Page

My boyfriend and I recently broke up. We agreed that it would be the best thing for us right now. Who knows what the future holds for us. This break up might just be a way of making our relationship stronger if we do decide to get back together. In my heart I still do love him and I will always do so, but we need this time apart.

I'm moving back home in a few months to get started on my new job. He's going his way and I'm going mines. For now I'm just dealing with the shock of the break up. I knew it was coming, but I just didn't want to hear it. I'm going to stop right here before I get upset again.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

ysfb said...

I am the first to hear of this! When were you going to tell me!?

At least we broke up on good terms and I hope you don't key my car or set me on fire as my other ex's told me they were going to do.