Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Feel Like A Beached Whale

Please roll me back out to sea.

I just ate a dozen donuts in one morning by myself. Cream filled! I hate donuts but today I couldn't stop eating them.

I was walking in the park the other day with my friends and this kid started laughing behind us. I always say, kids may laugh but something something something Johnny Depp. Well we turn around and look and see these kids pointing and laughing. The kid shouted, "That's a huge ass!" We didn't know who he was talking to, but of course it wasn't me. My ass is perfect. Squats every morning guarantees that. You can bounce a car off my ass. But back to the topic at hand. Kids are going to be kids and their is nothing we can do it about it, or is it. I saw a rock, and then I saw a necklace of a cross somebody dropped. I think it was somebody from heaven telling me that I shouldn't throw the rock. So I restrained myself. But I couldn't control my angry friend. She ran after them.

So that was my monthly like post. I'm banning myself from Dunkin Donuts for at least a day. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here goes the fat talk again.

You're perfect the way you are.

Beyond Me said...

Ok Dr. Phil

Anonymous said...

ha ha

I charge $4.50 an hour if you need more advice.

Beyond Me said...

Is that before or after the sex?