Wednesday, August 16, 2006

To Be 90 Pounds

I Feel Like This



















I Want To Be This

I started my diet Monday. My goal is to be below 100 pounds. Just saying 100 pounds makes me sound fat. I was at 124 pounds this morning. I always considered myself too thin but I just can't help it. I look at myself in the mirror and I pick out imperfections. A little there and a little there. Too much here and too much there. Too much jiggle. Oh I hate myself for thinking this way. I know as soon as I get below 100 pounds I'll want to be thinner and I'll go through whatever I have to do to get there, even murder. Perhaps I should just strive for 115 so I can be healthy.

My boyfriend likes me the way I am but I just can't help to feel that he want's something more. I guess I'm a little self conscious about my body. I go in spurts (sounds like my sex life, lol) But I know I'll be over this weight thing soon. Because Fall is near and I can cover up and get as fat as I wanna be. I'll be walking bowling ball by time the New Year comes around, then HEEEELLLLLOOOOOO LIPO!!!!!

So here's to my future body!

4 comments:

ysfb said...

Don't get me involved in this. I like you the way you are.

BRAE said...

I am guessing you are really short? You would have to be in order to pull off that little weight.

Beyond Me said...

I'm short but not really short. Growing up I didn't gain a lot of weight. I just wanted to keep myself thin.

Thanks sick bastard. Now get me my T-Bone!

Ladyred said...

i was thinking the same as brae....if you aren't that short, under 100lbs. is going to probably kill ya....