Monday, January 14, 2008

Letter of Loved

I loved you once before but I don't know if I can love you once again. You had my heart in your hands and you took care of it like it was your own, but clumsy you, you broke it. As I have also held your heart. For the longest I have treated it like nothing. You treated mines with more care than I have for yours. I deserve everything negative out of this. For you have loved me once before and I know you can love me once again. Please forgive me - because I can't forgive you. I give you my love forever but in my heart, nothing will be there wanting you. I loved you and I cared for you, but that is all in the past. Take care and be well for we will part ways for now and forever, goodbye my loved.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

All isn't well I see. Pop some vicodin and you'll be super!

Beyond Me said...

all is SO well baby