Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"E" is for Elephant

We all have these teachers that uh, teach us through out school. One teacher that I had really motivated me. It was Mrs. Taylor. She would bring fresh baked cookies to class everyday. She would tell great stories to us. We had the easiest homework. She would help us more than any other teacher ever did, going beyond the call of duty. She was favorite to all the parents and the envy of all the teachers. All I want to say is Thank You Mrs. Taylor. You motivated the unmotivated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you were getting motivated by learning in class, I was busy getting motivated by staring at my teacher's boobs.

Beyond Me said...

We all know how that'll probably end. You'll realize your teacher was just a heavyset guy with feminine voice.