Saturday, December 17, 2005

I've Been A Bad Girl...

I saw my ex boyfriend with another girl. No biggie being that i'm the ex and i'm in my own relationship now. This other girl was who I thought he was cheating with while we were dating. I was so pissed off. I didn't know what to do. Should I have just ignored it and went on my way or should I say something. Well I was going to walk away but he grabbed her ass knowing that I was looking and she licked his face and smiled at me. That bitch! I walked over and grabbed her hair and pulled face towards my fist. He grabbed me and I kicked him in the nuts. I left them both on the floor. Don't ever mess with my emotions this close to the holidays.

4 comments:

ysfb said...

well well well, how the mighty have fallen. why must you kick guys in the nuts. do you know how much that really hurts. it's like rubbing your hand on sandpaper while beating it with a hammer. oooowwwww. just thinking about it makes me hurt. i'll be sure to wear a cup when i'm near you now.

ysfb said...

update your blog you scallywag!

ysfb said...

its going on about 4 months since you last updated. i'd think you were dead if you weren't here with me.

kimmyk said...

he's right-you really should update.